Polini released their new Evolution 3 exhaust for Minarelli engines. The exhaust is made for the 70cc Minarelli Horizontal LC Evolution cylinder kits which features the new three hole manifold flange. Polini announces this exhaust specifically for LC engines which is due to non existence of the Evolution Cylinder kits for AC Minarelli engines at the moment. Another feature is the venturi effect optimized exhaust manifold (read about Venturi here) which basically means that it has been optimized for gas flow.
The exhaust is compatible with the TorsenWD and also has some bells and whistles in the silencer that allow changing the engine characteristics. All this can be yours if you are willing to spend about 350€ and accept the fact that you have to use the matching Evolution cylinder kit.
EVOLUTION 3 MUFFLERS FOR L/C MINARELLI ENGINE :
Polini Motori enlarges its mufflers range with the new Polini “EVOLUTION 3” exhaust system developed to achieved the maximum power of the liquid cooled horizontal Minarelli engines.
In the details this muffler is specific for the Ø47,6 – 70cc Evolution cylinders.
The main technical features are:
- Completely hand-made
- Exhaust manifold flange with 3 holes to couple perfectly with the new cylinder and avoid possible gas escaping and power loss.
- The manifold has been connected with a turned pipe to achieve the Venturi effect and improve the quantity of the gas scavenging and consequently favoring the power increase up to 14.000 rpm.
- The visual look and its dimensions have been studied to have the maximum yield with the TORSEN WD
- The silencer curve can be disassembled; it is possible to insert nozzles of different diameters to increase the engine revolutions.
- The silencer, made of black anodized aluminum is slightly longer to contain noise and varies in the internal diameter which is bigger to improve the acceleration. The base is detachable to change the deadening material.
All these features improve the general engine performance; both in acceleration and in speed, for a fun drive at all the circuits.
“EVOLUTION” 70cc Muffler for Yamaha-Minarelli: Part no. 200.0295
Public price: euro 306,68 + VAT
This exhaust should be matched to the Polini Evolution III cylinder which features only 2 exhaust bolts.
Also the picture shows us 2 flange holes..
Any dyno chart for this exhaust? I have paired it to my S6 Sport Pro MKii, and it doesn’t hit until about 10k, I’d love to see some dyno results.
Ditched the Sport Pro MKii and installed a Racing MKii, and now this thing FLYS! I am seeing 80mph (flat tucked) @ 14.7-14.9k! This bike is so much fun now, I highly recommend this exhaust for racing bores, not so much for sport bores, as it is way too much pipe for those.