20 Responses

1. Selchuk
    Selchuk at |

Will the stock crankshaft be killed from high rpm with Stage 6 Pro Mk2, Stage 6 R1200,21mm carb,Sport vario+clutch ?

2. Darikas
    Darikas at |

Hello,
    I bought Aerox and I don’t know what setup I should install. I prefer Stage6 Sport Pro MKII and don’t know what others parts should I get. I hope you will help me.
    Thanks

3. Kart Peev
    Kart Peev at |

Hey can you help to mee with streetrace setup? I have about 500-600 euro budget

4. ivan
    ivan at |

Hi im prefer mk 2 racing (aerox ) , i think the combination with 21 mm and yasuni c16 is good ?

5. João Santos
    João Santos at |

Hello, what gains would i see if i used this setup!

S6 Racing Mk2
    S6 HPC 12 mm(already bought, so cant change!)
    S6 Pro Replica Exhaust (already bought, so cant change!)
    Mvt Millenium

How many hp’s should i see?

Thanks in advance

6. João Santos
    João Santos at |

Carb – Dellorto PHBL 24 BS! forgot to say!

7. Paul
    Paul at |

Hi Daniel,

I`m also looking forward to purchase the Sport pro MK2 together with a Polini CP 19mm carb for my Peugeot Jetforce. Allready have a Malossi Multivar installed.
    In regards to the exhaust system, everyone is mostly reffering to the C16 and the R1200, but what about the Doppler RR7 ? Do you have any information about the results in combination with the MK2 ?

Thanks in advance !

8. João Santos
    João Santos at |

Thanks for the fast answer ill get the sport pro then!

Thank you!

9. João
    João at |

Hey daniel!

One more thing, if I buy the Racing MK2 anyways, can i get bad reliability issues?

With the Pro replica Exhaust?

Or the only bad thing is that ill only get the 12 hp like the sport pro?

I do 30 miles Trips, 35-40 mph ! Would the racing keep it?

Because I’m thinking , if i sell the muffler some day and buy a r1200-1400, i already had the racing cylinder… So i’d get more performance-!

Hope you can understand what i writted!

Thanks in advance

10. Paul
    Paul at |

Hi Daniel,

Thanks a lot ! Then i`m not going to take the risk to buy the RR7 as indeed the price is quit high when the quality is quit low compared to others.

However, what is a good alternative to the Stage6 Pro with an approximately equal power output ?
    I have Peugeot Jetforce and the S6 Pro is not available for horizontal engines, only the Replica. Also the C16 /20 / 30 nor the R1200 / 1400 are availlable for my scoot.

Maybe a Technigas RS2 or the Yasuni R ?

11. Andrejs Cernajevs
    Andrejs Cernajevs at |

Hi Daniel i can’t decide which would be better for bigger power the stage 6 racing mk 2 or the Airsal 77cc kit?

1. Daniel Klose
      Daniel Klose at |

I’d go with the Stage6. There’s heaps of perfectly matching exhausts available for this kit, whereas the Airsal is more of a niche product!

1. Andrejs
        Andrejs at |

2. Andrejs
        Andrejs at |

Thanks for the quick reply! But i dont realy understand what do you mean by “niche product ” and i forgot to tell you i want to install it on my derbi senda not a scooter and there aren’t a huge amount of exhausts for derbi! So is your final answer still the same, if i am looking for GREATER power i should go with the smaller 70cc kit not the 77cc kit? It would be helpful to know.